Articles I’ve Written
- I was the main copywriter for the Vivint site rebrand.
- I’m heavily involved as the main copywriter for the gradual WGU site redesign. The homepage is complete. I wrote the content and the tagline “Get a degree on your time, in less time.”
- eFileCabinet ebook
- Feel free to reach out for additional samples including email newsletters, promo emails, etc.
- A sample of my goofy freestyle rapping. I can rap, I can flow, I can go all day. I did this with a friend for the weekly variety show we did as staff members at Aspen Grove Family Camp. We later went on to perform in BYU’s Got Talent where we were finalists.
- A rap parody I wrote, rapped, and recorded for fun as an intern in college. Turn those captions on!
- Here are some portfolio items from my days as a student in the BYU AdLab. I have examples of advertising creative, account management, account planning, and more.