I love the Jazz. Why not write about them? Here are some takeaways from the first 10 games, just off the top of my head:
- We still haven’t quite played a complete game on both ends of the floor and we’re 7-3
- We’ve played one of the hardest schedules in the league so far, and we’ve only lost thrice
- Mike Conley is finally hitting his stride
- Rudy and Mike are connecting well now
- Joe Ingles hasn’t even been amazing. Imagine when he starts rolling.
- What if we got a healthy Exum back and he was an elite defender who could cover some of the most lethal wing players in the league?
- Donovan seems like he might have an All-Star level season. It’ll be interesting to see if he or Rudy or both get in. Not holding my breath, but man that’d be sweet.
Anyway, can’t wait to see what the rest of the season has in store